(Source: oddorable, via darcywho)
I think the worst part about you is that you feel like your a horrible person yourself, and won’t accept any other answer.
damn well they did say please there go my weekend plans
REBLOG THIS.IDC WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU ARE.SAVE A LIFE
(Source: where-beauty-hides, via wasthatnotprocedure)
I’m starting a new page to put in our links for things that are NOT true. This means that either there is NO PROOF, NO SOURCE or ITS DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED IN CANON.
if there is something you’d like to ask about or add to the page please send us a message =]
everytime this is updated I will reblog it again.
Click read more to see more information and sources for these points:
- The snake Harry freed in philosophers stone turns out to be Nagini [FALSE]
- Voldemort cannot/could not love because he was conceived under a love potion [FALSE]
- Lily was pregnant with a second child the night she died and had talked James into reconciling with Snape so he could be the godfather. [SUPER FALSE]
- Lavender Brown died/became a werewolf [yes, no, maybe so]
- Jo Rowling is a Hufflepuff. [FALSE]
- Snape hated Neville because he could have been the chosen one instead of Harry thereby possibly sparing Lily’s life. [Not Fact, but a matter of opinion]
- “When I’m 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I’ll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, “After all this time?” And I will say, “Always.”
- ”If you don’t like to read you haven’t found the right book”
- Jo Rowling had creative control over every script and approved all changes so stop complaining about them. [FALSE]
- Philosophers Stone was published in 1998, the year that the war ended in the Deathly Hallows [FALSE]
- The baby who played Harry in Philosopher’s Stone is the boy who played Albus Severus in the epilogue!! [FALSE]
- DanRad was drunk for the entire filmings of HBP and onward. [FALSE]
Colonel Catastian Meowran.
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
(Source: fwips, via clara-run-you-clever-boy-124)
you realize that this is the only time in the entire show that everbody lives
it really is just this once